Thursday, March 31, 2005

Sorry :'(

Well today school as per normal..Went to the interchange with him..Then took the 912 myself..All alone..

Today suppose to see him play soccer..Actually can..Then after that my mummy angry and she did not let me go..So i did not go and went to sleep..I am damn stupid i think..Haiz..That will be a long story..I just want to keep today entry short..

He is going tomorrow :'( He might not come school..Tomorrow is my speech day..We finish early..But i have to attend the speech day..Haiz..I dont want him to go..But i want him to go there and enjoy himself instead of thinking about me only..I want him to de-stress himself..So it is better if he go..

Take care yeah darling..Going to miss you alot..But i want you to know that i really love you alot okies..

Lots of love,
Princess lala

No comments: