Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Today..

Well today was a terrible day..I was like super tired...I slept during geography and POA..I was not only tired..I was having headache throughout the day..Just now we had modern dance and i was like forcing myself to dance..I really did not have the mood..All the modern dance ppl know that i was scared of Boogeyman..Well just heard from Jolene that she is enjoying modern dance..Well glad to hear it as that is the only time where we are together and we will have loads of fun dancing..

Tomorrow is sports day..Yeah..No school..I am going to run..Haiz..Leg pain..Dont feel like running..But i guess no choice..Just run..

Today he sent me home..He was with me till 7.30..I went to the interchange late..Sorry baby... :) I miss you loads...

Got to go already..I want to go watch tv..Bye everybody..Love ya guys loads...Muacks..Nites..

Lots of hugs and kisses,
Princess Aqilah

No comments: