Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Lonely Day :'(

Me at home feeling lonely...

Thanks kak yana for telling me what is right and wrong..I dont know whether i making sacrifices or not..But you can see that i am not calling him no more..He does not have a hp..I can hardly talk to him..So the only time we talk is when we he sents me home..I dont want him to always sent me home all the way up..But only when we go up then we really talk..If not we hardly speak..

Since my mum told me not to go back with him i wont at all..Not trying to go against my mother..But why must he always just sent me down and go back..It is a waste of time right...I would rather want him to stay at home and rest..Not trying to ask pity or anything while saying this..It's been a long time since i went back alone..Today was like i sat in the bus with my darling Tasha..Ya..She kept me company..But when going up the lift and walking home alone..Felt like..Its been thousand of years since i walk home alone..It felt so different without him..

I miss him alot..Yes i do..He is sick..Hope he will recover fast enough..He will be out of town this Friday to Sunday..And me..I cant spent time with him also this next two days..Haiz...Got to go study or something like that..Take care yeah ppl..Especially the modern dance ppl..Dont you guys ever get sick for the next two weeks...


Lots of love,
Depressed Aqilah

No comments: