Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Modern Dance

Today had modern dance and my whole body is like super pain...Then some more bumped into Hidzir..Today my group that is Tasha,Sulaztry,Elizabeth,Hidzir,Shaun and me was like super shit..We change so many things and our dance step is like whoa...Nice but there is lots of strecthing and my thigh and hand hurts alot..

Went home and i ate and then bath...I am like super tired but i slept for 10 mins..Now got headache..But i am going out later..

I miss him alot..I dont know what he is doing now..I dont know how is he..Haiz..I guess i have to think that he is ok..Just now Amelea and Tasha saw him..So i think he is ok...

Well i got to go get ready already..


And yah..Happy Birthday to Abang Raez,Leong Kor Kor and my darling Grandma..Best wishes to all of you..Take care..

Lots of hugs and kisses,
Princess Aqilah

No comments: