Thursday, March 10, 2005

Common Test

Well the results are out..I failed my geography..I dont know my english.But i know that i did not do well..I got 36/40 for maths..13 for physics (i barely passed)..15/23 for social studies...18/25 for chemistry..40/50 for POA and 29/50 for malay..Well not very good huh...

My life is as normal..Still having my modern dance and guess what colour costume i am wearing?? PINK!! Hehe :) The costume is damn nice..I will be having my SYF on 14 April..Wish me good luck yeah! Hehe..

Sec 3 life is quite stressed up as the studies is harder..Hehe..Now everyday got headache and i am tired everyday...But my baby keeps me company..Thanks baby :)

Today had Sports Heat and i think i hurt my leg...It is damn painful..But i think i did ok...Hehe :)

Got to go already...Till next time i update take care ppl..Love ya loads!!

Lots of hugs and kisses,
Princess Aqilah

No comments: