Saturday, March 26, 2005

Missing him like mad..

Well today was ok..Woke up at 9 as my baby called..Then i called him back..Damn i miss him loads..He called when i having my lunch and told me that he was going to Melaka..Oh man..Going to miss him like mad..

Today we set out at 10.30..Went to Sembawang as my sis had to take pictures of flowers..And the place there has loads of Bungalows and i was like so freaking interested to see..All the bungalows there were nice execpt that it is not convinient..

Then after taking pictures we went to Suntec City..We ate there and went shopping..My sis and i was like talking about my trip to USA..She told me that she is freakingly going to miss me like hell when i am gone for 2 weeks..She wants to go out with me before i go together with a few friends..Like a farewell party... I am sad..I dont want to go..I am going to miss my sis and definitely my darling..And also my mummy..But the thing is that i want to travel..I want to feel what it is like to take the plane again..I want to see my new baby cousin..I want to shop there..I want to see the interesting places there..I want all this..That is why i have to sacrifice..Haiz..I am definitely gonna go..

My darling is going on the 1st April..I am so going to miss him..I dont know how long he will be gone but i hope it is not long..

Tomorrow is Princess Tasha's birthday..Well Happy Advanced Birthday darling...Sorry i write first cause i scared tomorrow i cannot use the com..Well just wanna wish you good luck in your life..And remember you are 15...But dont change..Cause i like the Tasha that i know now..I dont want any changes in her..Yups..That's all..

Well to my kor kor Leong Kiat..It does not matter that you failed your eng..You still have time to buck up..Now you sick..Take this opportunity to get lots of rest and dont think about anything..You can do it..I have faith in you..

I got to go already...Got to watch tv with my family..Till next time i blog..Take care people..

Lots of hugs and kisses,
Princess Aqilah

No comments: