Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Lost sheep....

Today i am like so freaking tired..Wait..I am always tired..

Well today had modern dance...As usual..Forever scolding and all that stuff..We might get our costume next week...Yeahs...You know what..My SYF is like two freaking weeks away and we are not even close to perfect...Haiz..I will put my full effort to the dance..I am so freaking tired..But i just have to do it..On the actual day that is on the 14..We have to be in school by 6..Imagine what time i have to wake up..Gosh.That is just super early..

Today tasha hurt her leg..Oh man..That stupid Shaun...Hate him..Whatever..Well darling..Take care of your leg okies..It will heal...Just need time to recover..Dont cry okies..

Just now...My mum called..She said he is always coming here..I guess my moronic bro told her..Haiz..I think i will not go back with him anymore..Haiz..I am making too many sacrifices i think..Haiz..Never mind..Whatever makes my mum happy..

Got to go sleep already..Got test also no mood to study..Bye..

Lots of hugs and kisses,
Princess Lala :'(

No comments: