Saturday, March 19, 2005

Update

Well yesterday wanted to blog but my sis had to use the com.So now i am here on the com..

Yesterday was tiring..I went out at 2..Did my new ezlink card...Went to my grandma house around 3.30..Stayed there for awhile..Clean up and talk to her..She look so sick..Then after that we went to Orchard to buy ballon and sweets..Yup..We went to Party With Us at Centrepoint...That place is super cool..From there we went to my mother's workplace to put the ballon and then me and my sis went to Orchard again to meet up with Tasha..She bought a new Roxy Wallet..That is red and it cost her $39..But she was sad to part with her money..But it was her birthday money so what the heck..Once in a lifetime you celebrate your birthday..So you made a good choice Tasha Darling..Hehe..

On Thursday i went out with him..Yeah..We spent nearly the whole day together..We watched a stupid show that is Boogeyman..Damn it was scary..Half the time i had my eyes closed..Then we went to walk2 at Esplanade..Until around 7.45 with Sandral..We reached home around 8.45 and he and Abang Nazlie was outside my house till 10..I was so happy that i could spent time with him..But he hurt his back..He could not sleep on that day and no one was at home..

Now me at home..Thinking about him..Last night i hardly contact him and i dont know what is his condition now..Last night i could not really sleep thinking about him...How i wish he was here with me now...Just now he called me..But i never pick up..Shit me..What was i doing..Oh well...

Later i going out to Alya birthday party..She is the cutest thing on Earth..She is turning one..But it is just her party today..Her real birthday is on the 23rd..So happy advanced birthday Alya..

I got to go already..I miss him alot..Haiz..Bye..Take care..Enjoy your holidays..

Lots of hugs and kisses,
Princess Aqilah

No comments: