Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Today

This whole week has been basically tiring..Modern dance on Monday and Tuesday..Getting our full costume on Monday...Everyday there is basically class test..On top of that i have to do this and that at home..Well to make it shorter i am feeling stress..

Today i did not want to go back with him basically i am scared that he will scold me..I dont know why...But i still went back with him..Quarelling with him..I dont know ar..Basically i dont know anything..I am lost,confused and feeling abit shitty now..I always get scolding from my family..i really2 dont need one from him..Haiz..Tomorrow is another day..I need to go for adventure thingy in school..Tired though..Got a really2 damn headache..I just feel like crying my heart out..Forget it..Dont want to go into details..


Tasha:Please dont do anything stupid..I dont want you to be sad or cutting your wrists cause of a girl..Be strong..You will always have me, amelea and all your other friends..Take care yeah..Love ya loads..Anything just feel free to approach me...

Got to go sleep or do something..Take care everyone..


Depressed Princess,
Aqilah Oreth

No comments: