Monday, June 26, 2006

weekend photos.

BBQ and swimming at my place
(:


it is suppose to be a nice one wit isaac and ella.
but only mine and sha2 was nice.
ahah
(:
us at the pool.
looking up.
without my sis luh.
she is the photographer.
yeahness!
us again.
hmm..

-END OF SUNDAY'S PHOTOS!-

SENTOSA TRIP CUM AUNTIE YENNY BIRTHDAY!

cant get enough of this statues around.
hahaha

baby nayli at my dadd's car.
like so cute please.
(:

i am trying to teach nayli how to walk ok.
and she is trying to.
like how sweet

we all walking.
and kak yana was taking the pic from the back.
coolness.
i am in pink
(:

me and ella.
at the food junction.
her heart beat like rocket!
ahah.
so funny lah she.

me with the young children.
i like!
ahah.

me and nayli!
kawaii neh!
i like her eyes!

us posing at the sea

it is the letter LOL!
haha.
cant you guys see it?

yeahness in the sun!


Sentosa Models 2006!

us having fun at the sun and the sand!


haha.
everyone to the right please.
ka ching!

me and sha2 on the sun..
oooo...

poor fiqrish.
so mean ar we people.


we are spiderman and spiderwoman!
yeahness!


we just love the camera.
sorry.


all of us.
without kak yana and mummy and daddy.
ahah


nayli,sha2,ella and me.
we love the pirate.
aiyer.

all the kids that were there.
with kak yana
(:
finally


me and nayli!!
so cute right.
with out specs!
loving it man!



and not to forget.
the birthday girl!
HAPPY BELATED 41TH BIRTHDAY AUNTIE YENNY!!!
woohoo!
(:

No comments: