Tuesday, June 06, 2006

fcuk my friends.

oh wells.
tomorrow is my mount kinabalu trip.
yes i will miss everyone at home,
and everything at home.
ahah.

somebody spamed my blog.
oh hell to that person.
whatever i do in my life is for me to decide.
you think i dont know the consequences to not covering up.
hello,
well perhaps you dont know shit about my life.
and to tell,
you are making the biggest SIN ever.
god cant even forgive you.
so sad
the SIN that you did was to talk bad about people.
like how lame.
and you dont even have the guts to put your name.
haha.
i shall laugh at you.
instead of being sad and angry.
GET A LIFE CAN?
thanks alot.

hmm..
i have given a thought alot.
friends are sad ass bullshit.
not all.
a few.
i dont need so many friends in my life.
well losing this FRIEND of mine made me realise alot.
thanks 'friend'

this so called 'friend' of mine.
used to be hated by everyone.
except me.
and so i became her friend,
and everyone hated me.
how lame.
then soon people started to like her.
this is their 'last' year together.
looks like my friend is aiming to go ITE
so sad.
i am to be forgotton.
cause i am not in the same class.

well listen to this 'friend'
the spamming may not be done by you,
but may be done by your friend.
well wake up!
no one likes you,
they call you names behind your back.
now i am telling you cause I DONT LIKE YOU.
you may say i act cute or whatever shit.
well whatev.
i am happy for who i am and what i am doing.
at least i realise that i am not that pretty to doll up.
so wtf.
get your own life and all the BEST!

ahah.
ok i am not angry or whatsoever.
i have no time for this bullshit.
i am just glad that i made an enemy.
but it wasn't my fault.
so hell yea!

i am leaving!
tomorrow
:'(
much missed already.
so yeah.
thats all.

love,
lala*

No comments: