Friday, June 23, 2006

love

Aqilah, the one lady that I will go all out just to get her. The one person that melts my heart whenever I just stare into her eyes. It doesn’t matter whether in real-life or in pictures, her eyes, those sparkling little things just melts me. Love and Faith made me patiently wait for her. I don’t mind at all because this is my own choice. She is just one person I would trade my happiness with her sadness if it is needed.

They say there is a lady behind every man’s success. Mine is definitely aqilah. Everything about her is extra-ordinary. Her curly, wavy-locks hair. Her skin. Her facial expression whenever her emotions start to show. I love the way she is. She is near-perfect for me because she is what I am not. She completes me. She is the very part of me that loves pink. She is the very part of me that I need. Without it, it’s difficult to live life happily. Without Aqilah, there is no such thing as “Happily Ever After” in my life. I love her. I may not be her first true love, but that isn’t important to me. Once we are together, the past is nothing but a word. Our hearts have semi-co-operated. Whenever she is sad, sorry, happy, excited or any other emotions, I felt and feel the same, even though I am not near her. Whenever I am sad, sorry, happy, excited or any other emotions, she felt it too. I believe that when God is creating her, HE is looking straight at me. HE may even be saying “The both of you shall be the next Adam & Eve”. How sweet it will be. I want to make her happy. I wish that all those that have ill-feelings towards her reflect about themselves. They must be mad not to enjoy Aqilah’s company. In my world, Aqilah is the queen. My queen. The only one that can change anything in my world. My world will change to our world. Every night, without fail, her image is in my mind. My lappy’s wallpaper is her image. Her image is part of me.

nASRiLAH
AQILAH-ARIEYANTO

omg.
*faints*
this is like how sweet
nasri wrote for me.
ahah.
enjoy reading it.
thanks alot!

lala*

No comments: