Thursday, June 15, 2006

update

today i went out.
yes,
suppose to be with guys.
but oh wells.
they cant make it.
wanted to go alone.
but my sis and her bf wont feel nice.
so...
nasriah went with me.
so fetch.

we went to watch a movie.
RV...
boring i tell you.
dont waste your money on it.
serious.
then we walk around.
and talk
and laugh.
nasriah was high i tell you.
serious
but i was glad she is with me.
(:
THANKS NASRIAH!

so ya.
we talk about crap.
about boys.
about our mount kinabalu outing.

boys.
cant describe them
i miss having a boyfriend.
i really do.
but thinking about how much i have to sacrifice for them.
makes me change my mind.
their ego is like very high.
to the limit.
argh

i miss TASHA!
she is like leaving tomorrow.
a friend that i can confide with is gone
till school reopens.
*faints*
someone shoot me.

ok i guess that is all for now.
i am having this stupid migranes like everyday.
go away you stupid migrane!

i just want to go to lala land.
and never come back.
this lala land will have pink fluffy clouds.
where i can jump around.
and chocolate river.
and rainbow sweets.
butterflies flying around.
everyone is a princess..
how i wish it existed.

haiz.
my life so sucks now.
thanks alot!

lala*

No comments: