Monday, June 26, 2006

first day of school for semester 2

today is the first day of school.
and so many exciting things are going to happen.
total yeahness!

first.
i and tasha are going to have our last dance.
with modern dance
and fort siloso.
'ballet under the starsl'.
looking out to that.

then this friday we have youth day celebrations!
and we can wear anything we want to wear.
like so cool right?
then next monday is holiday!
yeahness!

today was a boring day you can say.
i was rushing my NYAA,
then on top of that i have to study
this week have mock test already.
faints.
maths and POA!
argh.

i met my friends today!
like so fun.
i was mad.
but then i met tasha after school.
i went to her house.
and she gave me a lollipop from KL.
like so cute and she is so nice.
ahah.
and Faezah gave me a keychain
so sweet luh!

ok my third post for today and i am real tired.
toodles everyone!
kisses!
(:

lala*

No comments: