Monday, June 12, 2006

pictures

Mount Kinabalu Trip 2006 pictures.
7th-11th June 2006

how sweet. like a couple.
am loving it.
syazani and nazirul


us at the airpot.
top:yun,deanna,me,lenny,rui qi & joshua.
bottom:affie,grace,nasriah,zul and nazirul
camwhore!
top:grace,zul,affie,nazirul.
bottom:deanna,nasriah,me & yun

more of us.
top:zul,nazirul,affie,yun.
bottom:grace,nasriah,me.

my saviour.
nazirul & me
(:

what is wrong with grace looking at yun like that?
haha.
i wonder?

yun,deanna & me

lenny & me at the Sabah airpot

Miss leow,me & Mdm ng at the train on the way to white water rafting.

what the hell am i doing to grace.
we were actually trying to take affie picture.
ahah.
retardness.

smile grace!
nice picture
(:

grace and me at KFC!

all the girls from Mount Kinabalu CHR!
having dinner
(:

all of us at near laban rata.
not the summit ok.

the beautiful sun rising
(:
so romantic

the few people i was with.
it was freaking cold i swear.

yun & me.
on the way to laban rata

my groupies
(:
raviin,me,lenny,joshua,piradeep!

me and pelyn with our tags.

me and pelyn
(:

mount kinabalu people at the starting point
(:

the moutain taken from the bus.

rainbow.
nicey.
i like!
(:

the view from the place where i was sitting in the plane
ahah.
nice fluffy clouds.

my food in the plane.
like eww!!

crazy grace and lenny.
but cute
((:

us at the Singapore airpot.
top:Juliana & Grace.
bottom:Lenny,Nasriah,Pelyn & me

me & lenny on the way to airpot.
with extra grace at the back.
can you see?


just got this.
deanna,me & lenny.
at the summit

top:hasri,syarizat,nazirul
bottom:deanna,me & lenny


nasriah,grace & me during dinner
(((:

-THE END OF MOUNT KINABALU PHOTOS-
Wedding Dinner.
11th June 2006

me in my hari raya dress.
nicey
(((:

mummy & me.
she was gorgeous.

dorky me.

sister and me at the cake.
yummy!
-THE END OF WEDDING DINNER PHOTOS!-



No comments: