Monday, June 19, 2006

today.

my second post for today!
haha
coolness right
ok well.
first of all.
HAPPY BELATED DADDY'S DAE!
(:
haha.

anyone wondered how i spent it?
well i woke up at 7.30.
i even had morning message.
by Nasri.
how sweet
(:
woke up.
made breakfast.
consits of half boiled eggs that failed.
ahah.
the half boiled eggs was nearly hard.
bread.
cup of milo
and plenty of love from me (:
so sweet right
and daddy had breakfast in bed.
mummy is so sweet.
she helped me.
my sister made a card for daddy.
so she did something
ahah (:
we love our daddy!

ok so we spent the whole day with him.
shopping at orchard.
and went back to watch LOTR
ahaha.
so cute lah we
(:

TODAY!
i was like frigging wasting my whole day at the library!
6 hours.
and my hands were like so dry!
*faints*
tomorrow is another 6 hours and i am done!!!
tomorrow i will be super uber happy!
serious.

Nasri sent me home.
and he is doing the same tomorrow.
i told him i like him.
well yes i do.
abit.
but i dont want to pin too much hope on him.
i really dont.
well he is happy today.
that is good right?
haha.
i am happy seeing him so happy

and i am TIRED!
after drinking one cup of coffee it is not working!
somebody please call STARBUCKS!
emergency!

and i love my fellow friends.
nurulhuda kaiyisah,
natasha keira,
nurul syadariena,
mastura!,
where is my farhannah!
i want her!
ok still got more.
farah quraishia,
nasriah,
grace,
hmm..
nazirul,
nasri,
nashri,
tiara,
all my mount kinabalu friends.
to all those who i have mention or not mention.
who is my friend
I LOVE YOU!!!
cause somehow or rather.
i feel so blessed having you guys around.
and sorry for conflicts that we have!

ok stop my babbling.
i am so sleepy i am falling asleep now.
ahaha.
love you guys!

toodles!
noodles!
poodles!
ahah
nasri taught me
(:

lala*
p.s [Happy sweet 16th birthday to Hairi (: ]

No comments: