Friday, June 23, 2006

back to school

it is back to school in like 2 more days.
my holidays are shit.
i think the only fun thing was the mount kinabalu trip that i will never forget.
that took 2 weeks from the holidays.
and extra 1 week to recover.
like how lame.

i tried to do my homework last week,
but could not.
now i have to rush it.
i still have to finish my maths.
and my chemistry.
and not to mention writing my NYAA
omg.
two more days
die.

tomorrow we are all planing to go to the beach.
to celebrate auntie yenny's birthday.
but i think i am bringing my NYAA book to finish it.
ahah
so enjoy here and there with the children.
while doing homework.
-_-
so lame i know.

mummy's birthday is coming!!!
*screams*
ahah.
i haven plan anything.
maybe high tea with her at Hyatt Hotel will be great huh.
i dont know.
we'll see.
ahah.
it is school night.
ok so that's all..

i went swimming just now.
with nayli,
and the kiddies
like how cute please.
ahah.
i swam a few laps.

toodles!

lala*

No comments: