Monday, August 29, 2005

Is it a good or bad day?

Well firstly i would like to wish this people Happy Birthday. My darling sister. Happy 16th birthday. My friend Emilyza. Happy 14th birthday chicken. Hehe. Well two happy people turning older. Wonder when it is going to be my turn. I just hope i dont change too much though. Haiz. Ok well today had a small party for my sis. Sandral,Hui Shan and Abang Nazlie came. Ate cake and ate a few finger food. Then they went home. That is all.

Today get results. It is as follow. Physics:10/25.Chemistry:18/25.English:18/30.Maths:16/30.Geography:17/25.
That is what i get. Bad grades. Dont know what to say already.

Today is like pure shit. I slept like late night. Not late. Just woke up like a billion times. Wanted to talk to him but cannot. Then today i like went to look for him at the soccer court. he made me stand there like an idiot and say that later he will meet me. But what the hell can we talk about for 5 mins. Shit. This is all shit. I am just an idiot. An ass. I just hate him for doing that to me. Like countless time. The same thing. I just hate my life. Why do i have to go through this. This just sucks.


I dont know what to do anymore. My right side of near the stomach hurts. Like shit. Just feel like dying. No one knows. Only me. My mummy know then she say how? That was all. I feel like crying. I feel so lonely. I feel so sad. I got to go already.


Goodbye and so long. Till next time.



love,
Aqilah Oreth

No comments: