Monday, August 22, 2005

- FuCk you Bitch

This is dedicated to a bitch. Who think that she is always right. Well you shit. You have made me fucking sad. It is all you. You are the one acting pityful shit. Ass. I hate euu! You made me say this. Natasha also you angry and she even had to say sorry. You where big you ass! Well sorry i am no pushover. I have to fight for my right. You never treasure friends. Want to angry then angry just like that. WAKE UP TO REALITY LAH. You are like in a dreamland. Which you think everything will go in your way. Well i have never known a girl as horrible as you. Pathetic ass. You can hate me for all i care. I am not in the wrong. You only know how to talk. Want to ignore me fine! Tell me the reason you fucking bitch. Come and talk to me lah. Not tag in blog useless. Hopeless.

No comments: