Thursday, August 04, 2005

- BaD dAy

I fought with my bro. Well more details can ask me. Life is abit difficult now. No maid. We have to try to do everything ourselves. It is abit difficult. But i am glad that i am enjoying doing the housework. Weird huh? I have been ironing the school uniform everyday as well as washing the dishes. My room though is in a mess. Need a makeover. I might do something about it during the holidays.

Common test is like so near. And i am not really ready. Everyday going home and feeling so tired. I got to buck up. I need to start studying already. Well we got in the teacher's day dance and we have rehersal nearly every week. Except for during the common test week. Tiring though. Well got to bear with it.


And oh ya. I am quarreling with him. Small reason. But i need time to get over it. So that's all.



GoOdbYe!

love,
pRinceSs Lala

No comments: