Friday, September 02, 2005

A little of disappointment and alot of sadness

Sometimes i just feel like giving up. I did not do well for my exams. It is atrocious. The results i get shows the me. The real me is a fucking girl with a low IQ. I wanted to give up. My friends told me not to. So i wont. I fail three subjects. This whole year i never failed. This is to sad. I wont give up though.

I failed my Social Studies,Physics and POA. This is too much for me to handle. I may look happy. But sometimes i feel like breaking down to cry all the way. People have given me advices. I am thankful. Thanks. But this does not change anything. I am still so sad. Iwant to die. I feel like slitting my wrist. With a blade. This is so shit. I am shit. Everyone hates me. I just want to kill myself. Maybe a slow death is great.

I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. I want to die.I want to kill myself. I want to die. I want to kill myself. I dont want to live anymore. I am so stress. Argh!!!!


Aqilah Oreth

No comments: