Tuesday, August 16, 2005

-Fcuked up days!

Since yesterday things have never been right for me. Haiz. People hates me. For things i never did. Since yesterday. They never even find out the truth. Then angry with me for nothing. Yesterday was Pelyn. She said that i side with Joyce and dont know what shit. I dont know what is going on actually. Well for everybody's information i dont side with no one! I just love everybody from Modern Dance. I dont want anyone to quit. Somehow or rather i feel hurt when people quit! Seriously! God no one understands me! Then yesterday had dance and everything. I was dead tired after that. But went home did alot of chores all by myself! I am not complaining about the chores. I dont mind doind it alone. I want to help my sister. So she will be stress free and just concentrate on her Prelims. That is all i want for now. Then i slept late yesterday ya. Taught my sis maths. Iron a few clothes. Fold a few clothes. Then went to bed. Wierd is that i lost my voice while teaching. Gosh i dont know how i managed that.


Today i went to school as normal. But then one person i want to salam her say i talk bad things about her. What the Fcuk! What i do wrong. For everyone information again i dont talk bad about people. Even if i am advising people. I hate to hear people say things about me. And for your information Nurul, whoever the bloody hell go and tell you i talk bad about you ask the asshole to come talk to me and tell me what i say. Gosh. No facts then say anyhow. Please lah people. Find facts before blaming other people. The other people have feelings too. Not only you. And another thing Nurul, Amelea did not say that you were the one who tagged her board. She only suspects you. That is all ok. Gosh. And my baby is so i dont know what to say. He has no self confidence in himself. Haiz. Today another day is gone. Sooner or later i will be taking my N' level. I am now feeling 'shit'. You know S-H-I-T. I feel like vomiting and i have not done my housework. Got to go. I need to help my sis and also i need to study.


I need help from God. For me to survive!


love,
Aqilah Oreth :'(

No comments: