Sunday, August 14, 2005

-Whees!

Well yesterday i bought a pRinceSs fossil watch. Hehe. My daddy and mummy bought it for me. Thanks mummy and daddy. Love you loads! Well my sis bought a new bag and a pencil box. Oh ya and i bought this pink butterfly shirt. It is super nice. My bro bought a new Batman watch. My daddy bought a new Timberland wallet. My mummy bought new shoes. Everyone got something yesterday. So we were all happy. Hehe. I so love my Fossil watch. I will try to post the pic on the blog.

Today is my 9th month anniversary. Well long time with him. The longest guy i have ever been with and i love him alot! Thanks baby for always being there with me. So cannot live with out you. Muacks! Ok lah got to go. My daddy will scold.Will update more next time.


Love everyone!


love,
Aqilah Oreth

No comments: