Wednesday, August 24, 2005

-Common test

Well tomorrow is my chemistry paper. Then my POA. Then it is over. The nightmare is over. I had a really difficult day today. Maths and physics. Gosh it was terrible. But i think i did my best. I am so damn tired. I feel like there is alot of load over my shoulder. It is a terrible feeling. It is not nice.


I have been having people to help me. Thank god to these people. Cant really name them. Haha. Private and confidential. Haha. Well just thanks alot. I am back with pelyn. Yeah we are back guys. Watch out for our madness. Haha. Thanks to darling Kenzi we are ok. Thanks. Thanks to my friends that is all lah. Haha. Everybody. And my family. Ya the most important person.


Next week i am going to perform. Yeahs! for teacher's day. Cannot wait. Haha. Well CHR people this is going to be a real treat for you guys. Teacher's day is going to be great. So better come. Haha. I am going to do my best for you. And ya. My darling sis birthday is next week. So fast she turn sweet sixteen and i am still fourteen. Got to wait till december. So long.


Ok i got to go study Chemistry. Wish me all the best. Love you all. Muacks!



love,
Aqilah Oreth

No comments: