Monday, August 01, 2005

- Post

Well Tuesday i updated. Nothing much happen on Wednesday and Thursday. Just that i always went home late so my mummy scold. Yups. Got the scolding. Then on Friday was the audition. I kinda shout at my friends. Cause i was the assistant coodinator and the dance was not perfect. Ya. So this particular person that is Nisa i shouted at her more. So she did not really like it. Neither do me. I dont like to shout at people. I will try my best not to. So ya. Sorry to Amy,Tasha, Nina, Iena,Nurul and definitely Nisa. Sorry i shouted. But whatever it is i am glad that the dance is over. And the results is that we got in!!!! Haha. I am glad.Thanks for tolerating with me and i know you are the bestest friend i have ever had. I would always feel lonely if it was not for you guys. Nina thanks for being my patner. It was great. I so love how we do things together. I love last year. Me being pampered by you. Haha. It was great. To the rest i am just glad that you are my peeps. I am so happy that i have you guys. I love you guys! Muacks!



So ya. Saturday and Sunday with my parents. But i fought with my mummy.. I am sorry Mummy. I cant live without you. You are my strongest asset. I love you alot2. I am really sorry. I know i never tell you in person. That is because i am scared. You can say i am a coward. Well i just love you okies. Then today i went back with him. So the damn happy. He loves me. He really2 loves me. Ok I am tired already. Will update more next time. And it will be longer.


GoOdByE.


Lots of love,
pRincesS Lala

No comments: