Sunday, January 13, 2008

weekends

i thought weekends was going to be a bore
but i'm glad to say its not
[:

i got plenty of rest,
plenty of time to read my current book, where rainbow ends
the reason why i wanted to stay home, sayyy whole day?
lol

but then,
i bought a book on Saturday
thanks to my lovey-dovey mummy
i bought CECELIA AHERN 4th BOOK!
A PLACE CALLED HERE
and Aqilah's day was a happy day

i bought it at TERMINAL 3
and its humongous
but sometimes,
i wonder,
why built so many terminals?
there's terminal 1 & 2 plus the budget terminal
oh wells

so today,
stayed at home
mummy cooked Mee Soto
and i have to eat more
i'm told to stop skipping my meals
cause i'm too thin?
ok sound so weird
so not me

wanted to write more about cecelia ahern book that i read
but then, time is short
i've got to go to school tomorrow
what a dragg
]:

i'm just looking foward to meeting my dearest friends!
and my whacky malay classmate Hajar
i love that girl totally!

taggy replies:

Raviin:
LOL. the course i picked out kinda fascinating
there i picked it
cause i'm not good at anything else

Hisham:
thanks for your advice!
will think about it
results coming soon
die!
and stop poking fun at me about the embarrasing thing that happen at SP!
i'm not orlando
i'm liv tyler
[:
hehe

bestie:
thanks for tagging
and yes the song is what you introduced to me
[:
i LOVE YOU!

Iena:
you backside!
i can't read your blog!
when you read this, please let me in your blog
LOL
i miss you even moreee!

No comments: