Monday, January 14, 2008

1st day, 3rd week

hello dearest ones,
its the 1st day of the third week of school at MI
i'm glad to say that it has been a very fruitful time at MI
and leaving it, would be a lil hard now
with the same friends though
if different friends,
i'll not want to stay

i realised now,
that i'm closer to my malay class, classmates
rather then my subject classmates
they're too proud of themselves i guess
even being the noisy one won't get their attention
i love being in the malay class i'm in
08A3 & 08B3 malay people rocks!
and now, i know all the malay girls from my class
hehe
there's me, Aznita, Farhannah, Basirah, Azizah, Nurulhuda, Yasmin,Syafiqah & ili
so rocking right
i know
[:

now, the only lessons i look foward to is malay[weirdly cause of hajah]
and accounts
and abit of management
hoho

i love WHERE RAINBOW ENDS
cecelia ahern totally rocks!

and i got this nice phrase or words from GOSSIP GIRLS
[:

that no matter the truth,
people see what they want to see,
some people might take a step back,
and find out they were looking at the same big picture all along

meaningful?
yes to me,
read deeper and think outside the box then you'll be able to understand.

i miss my friends
and today,
i had an embarrasing moment
total embarrasing shit
LOL
only for the few girls in o8B3 to know
hehe!

goodnight all
and to end this,
tag replies!

HAJAR:
yes i love you woman!
i know you love me too
[:

NAZIRUL:
yes, yes
i hope so too!
just keep dreaming first.
thanks for tagging.
mean alot to me
tag more ok?

WONGKAISENG:
woman, we meet then talk
i miss you so much boleh?
talk to you soon!

RAVIIN:
LOL
you can't make up your mind
don't worry
i won't skip my meals
i'll get a scolding if i do.
so sad
]:
you can scold me too if i skip my meals
hoho!
thanks for tagging!

IENA:
i'll visit your blog soon darling!
i miss you oh so much
[:
yay!

ok i'm done
goodnight world.
DINA & FANA IS SO ROCKING!

No comments: