Sunday, January 27, 2008

thoughts inside me

hello all
i know the last post was a depressing post
sorry to all.
well, what's done can't be undone right?
i just have to accept it

well, this post is to thank the people who have stood beside me throughout my O's

firstly,
Sec 5/1:
Farhannah
Anansa
Faezah
Leong
Raviin
Kaartik
Satheesh
Thiyagaraj
Thinesh
Cynthia
Chee Koon
Sharon Lim
Janice
Sharen Ng
Nacha
Xiao Fen
Joseph
Qing Xiu
Li Ping
Li Jing
Rui Ying
Kai Ying
Eric
Brandon
Yuen Han
Yu Jie
Zong Da
Cleon
Erin

the names are not in order
so don't take it too heart
anyway, you guys & girls
you made my life in CHR a better one
much love
and now, we're moving on to our different designated path
just don't forget each other
much love,
Aqilah

and now, the unforgettable teachers in CHR:
Mdm Santha [form teacher & chemistry]
Mdm Thila [once our form teacher]
Mdm Betty Koh [math teacher]
Mr Tien [POA teacher]
Mr Hock [ once our SS teacher]
Mdm Kan [SS teacher]
Miss Angie Lim [Geography teacher]
Mrs Rajakumar [English Teacher]
Miss Lim Li Chen [Physics teacher]
Mr Azman [PE teacher]
Mr Lim Soo chen [once PE teacher and Math Teacher]
Mdm Rahimah [ Malay Teacher ]
Miss Tan [ Dance Teacher]
Mdm Rozi [Dance Teacher]

well, i think thats all
thank you to all these teachers
i've learn alot from you guys throughout my 5 years in CHR
of course they were more teachers who taught me

i miss school already
i'm moving a step foward.
another decision for my future

i'm feeling very unstable now
but i'll be fine soon
[:
seriously

i hope, that my old friends that i made from CHR won't forget me,
cause i won't forget them
i keep them close to my heart
and even if i've made new friends as you can see from my other post
i'll be such a bitch to forget the old ones

I LOVE YOU ALL OK?

and this is specially for TASHAKEIRA
my first friend made in CHR
apparently,
she's still leaving for Dubai and i can't do anything but wish her all the best
i feel sad though
her being so far and no girl talks
she was there for me when i needed someone to talk to
the happy go lucky girl who i love to confide in
and she'll confide me to if she has any problems
thats why we share alot of secrets
babe,
don't forget me can?
cause i won't forget you
i love you ok?
take good care of yourself
don't let anyone bully you ok?
though you're leaving in June or something like that
i know that time will past fast
so we should go out soon!
and perhaps have a sleepover at my place like we use to

and last but not least
i can't forget the ones who have supported me the most
my family,
the oreths
no words can thank my family enough
i just want to make them proud and i know the results was abit disheartening to them
but they still say that i did ok,
not wanting me to be hurt
i love you

ok then,
this post will continue tomorrow

[ PS may Zenneth, Geevan and Uncle Gerard get well soon

xoxo,
Aqilah

No comments: