Tuesday, January 08, 2008

2nd day of studies at MI

my dearest diary,
its 2nd day of school
and lessons are beginning to scare me already

me and fana were so close to being late.
but we're not
and dina didn't come cause she had stomach cramp
so thats my morning

then we had lessons in the 'container class'
with aircon,
yes many people will rejoice upon hearing that
but i was shivering
freaking cold

GP lessons today was ok.
its thought by our home tutor
mdm shamala
ok this is a joke from suite life of zack and cody
mdm shamala = mdm shamalamalaDINGDONG!
LOL
only those who watch will get it ok?

then it was break,
and then MATH!
gosh.
thats when i got all scared
cause i don't take A MATHS
so basically i'm screwed
cause i'm freaking slow when everyone got what the teacher was talking about
total crap

and then it was Accounts
thank god i understood
cause i took accounts.
duh-uh
LOL

i met more new friends already
yay!
and i'm crappy with them already
hohoho
Aqilah the crappy person

FYI during math lessons
we were counting the number of 'okays' the math teacher was saying
the math teacher name was miss boh
and fana made fun of her name, miss boh-dek.
LOL
and me, ok i'm evil, miss boh-doh
she's like officially the boring teacher among my teachers

and so no malay lessons yet
i think its tomorrow
oh malay, why must there be you?
gosh

and book reading again
and i've got something nice to share again from the same book
CECELIA AHERN, IF YOU COULD SEE ME NOW

Life's kind of like a painiting.
A really bizzare abstract painting.
You could look at it and think that all it is, is a blur
But if you really look at it, really see it, focus on it and use your imagination,
life can become so much more

everybody go awww
i want to try this new thing where i find catchy phrase or paragraph like these in the books i read,
i'll like to share it with my fellow bloggers.
sometimes, bloggers do have better sense of understanding this type of nice phrase or paragraphs

and i admit, i'm not one of them,
my english is not so good
i'm simple minded and thats why my english in all my post are simple
and some of them, singlish.
LOL
i don't want to brag about my english and make my post seem so complictating with flower words.
but, i do get excited to understand nice phrases from books.
[:

so yes, yes
i know i'm making people bored
i hate boring long post as i always say

so let me end this post by saying that SUPERMAN LIVES AT BLK 140, 5TH FLOOR
just a note for me
[:
and i want chocolates
very badly!
and famous amos cookies
and strawberry strudel
and ice cream!
and toffee nut latte or caramel macchiatto
and oreo cheesecake!!!

can anyone get it for me please?
pretty, pretty please?

No comments: