Sunday, January 06, 2008

So Inn Love

i'm so done with my book, So Inn Love
and on to the next book, If you could see me now
yay!

i think, CECELIA AHERN is a good writer.
go read all 3 of her books that are published

  • P.S I LOVE YOU
  • IF YOU COULD SEE ME NOW
  • WHERE RAINBOWS END

and thanks to michelle, i'm going to read all that!


i've been missing friends lately.
alot!
those whacky ones from christ church
those who never fail to make me laugh
to make my day
i miss modern dance alot
and those people there!
gosh

yes, new friends in MI is a great start
but inside all of us,
the older ones will never be replace
after spending my time with the same people in 3/7, 4/7, 5/1
i guess, i got too close to them!

and plus, the besties, the four of us, are now at different routes
and falling apart
but i'm still with banana.
LOL
got to the same school
but for anansa & faezah
just know, that you guys are not forgotten
we'll meet up soon!!

and so, this is the first time, after a very long time,
that i'm staying at home on Sunday.
still sick
my nose is still running
and i hate it when i'm sick
seriously.

back to millenia institute tomorrow
going to meet Aznita and all
yay!

toodles all
and i'm going to carry on with my reading

No comments: