Wednesday, January 09, 2008

lost and down

i'm trying to make a point to blog everyday as you can see
not because i have nothing to do.
i have plenty to do
but this shall be in my schedule everyday
cause i don't blog about crap
but about my days
[:

so today,
classes were ok, great.6

first period was PE
i lovveee PE
but i hate the fact that my stamina is failing me
i got to built it up again

so more jogging around the lovely bungalows.
or my revamp gymf
[:

i met more lovely friends!
and this gorgeous girl called Basilah
me and fana lovee her RIPCURL bag
so we called her a ripcurl bag girl.
hehe
then there's idly i think thats her name
she's rocking
[:

and Hajar is in my malay class
lol!
she's so noisy,
she called me oreth!
but i love her
i miss maria, joan and kristine!

then i got to know many more people
but i can't remember now
sorry.

i've got homework to do
and my handwriting sucks
i feel so inferior to all the classmates
]:
i feel sucha loser

results are coming out soon!
O' levels
i'm so freaking out
so super stressing
its driving me nuts!

and because my mood is sad now,
i don't have any nice phrases or paragraphs to share with you guys
sorry,
soon after i've completed the book

so that's my day
and i love my new classmates
i miss my old ones terribly.
]:

5/1!
WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?
I NEED YOU ALL!
I WANT TO PLAY NETBALL OR CAPTAIN BALL AT NIGHT LIKE WE USE TOO!
AND WALK IN THE RAIN LIKE THAT ONE DAY
]:

toodles all





edited post ;
my freaking ipod is spoil!
maybe, this is a sign that i need to get something new.
LOL
kidding
i love my pink ipod
cause it was a gift from daddy
[:
but another ipod video from him won't kill right?
no it won't, it'll just make him bankrupt!
LOL

No comments: