Thursday, April 28, 2005

Today!

We had PE today...I took my 2.4km..I am sick..But i just went ahead with the running..In the end my chest hurts alot..I drop and cried after running..How stupid of me...I want to thank Farhannah and Tasha alot2 and also Erin,Faezah for helping me..They're the best..Did not want to tell Abdul but in the end he found out through Abang Nazlie..I did not want him to worry..Really..Then today i went to take x-ray..Scary..First time..Then from there followed my mum here and there and now i am home writing blog..

Next week is my mid year..Super scary..Maybe i am too stress..Must relax..My studies are doing fine except for my geography..It sucks totally..How i wish i can drop the subject..I love maths! Not really ar..But i finally know how to do quadratic equations..Abit slow..But finnaly got it..Left with my bearings..Next week gonna stay back with Mr Lim so he can teach me..Yeahs..He is the best..I hope really2 to pass my combined humans and combine science..Yeah so i wont be blogging so much..But will try to update though..

Tasha:If you're reading this..I really am grateful to have found a friend..We will be best friends forever okies..One day we take the card neoprint just the two of us okies..Its a deal..Hehe..I really cannot live without you..Thanks ya...

3/7:If any of the 3/7 students is reading this..I am honoured to be in a great class...I love you guys..Thanks alot for worrying about me yeah...Thanks alot for helping me during the Karimun Trip and especially the climb..Thanks..Love you guys..Muacks..

All my other friends:Well i cannot live without my friends..They are always there to cheer me up..Especially Anansa(She is super funny),Nina(Always there for me),Nurul(Always make me smile),Syadariena(She is cute),Zuraidah,Lyanie,Abang Nazlie(he is the best),and definitely Amelea(She is always2 there for me) and all my other friends..Love you loads..Without you guys i am nothing..Thanks..

Modern Dance people: Man i love you guys..Miss dancing with you..Cant wait for the barbeque and start dancing again..Hehe :) You guys rawks..Take care okies..

My sister and brother:Thanks Isaac for making me cards to brighten up my day..I love you..And thank you kak yana for caring for me..In return i will lend you my hp till Sunday...Okies..Love you loads..

Darling:Thanks for caring about me..I really want you by my side always..But it cannot happen now so just wait okies..I will always remember you always..Love you..

Got to go already..Love you guys loads..Including my cousins and all that is related to me..And all the teachers and basically everybody..

Lots of hugs and kisses,
Aqilah Oreth

No comments: