Thursday, April 14, 2005

Sad and Happy..

Long time did not blog due to modern dance training always..Now just came home..


Well today finally we had our modern dance SYF..Woke up at 5..Reach school at 6..Did our make up all that..Reached the kallang theathrein time..It was scary though..Going up the stage..The bright lights..The judges..We were dancing ok..According to Farah..Our mistakes could not be seen...Quite happy that it is over..Today many schools was there..They were fantastic..But there is one school, the teacher is going around scolding my team mates..Stupid person..Well our costume is fabulous..Farah said that we were going to have a chalet..Yippee..Tomorrow is the results..All the tension is on us..We just have to wait..Enough about that..

Quarreling with him again..Haiz dont know what to do..Cried hard last night...Went to Amelea house as i could not stay at home any longer..Then today had headache the whole day.. But bear with it till now..And ya today is our anniversary..

I know i was late..Sorry...But you did not have to put down on me when you called me..Dont call better right..Sorry you had to wait long but it is not expected..The costume came in late and then the manager came..Up to you to do what you want..Well like my sis say you are always giving in to me..I am always in the wrong..Not cut out to be your girlfriend..If you had enough of me and given up on me please tell..

I am really stress i think..I have not been eating well..Did not have a proper meal till today..Always drinking only..Not been sleeping well either..Sleep either at 12 or 1 in the morning..So exhausted...Feel like breaking down..

Well this princess needs a break...Lotsa of it..To be prepared for Mid Year Examination...Or else...She will surely die..

And oh yeah..I am confirmed..Going to USA on the 2nd or 3rd June..Going to miss you guys alot..But will try to update the blog there..

Bye everyone..Take care..Got to go and rest...


Lotsa hugs and kisses,
PriNcesS AqiLah

No comments: