Saturday, April 23, 2005

Back!

Well i am back from Karimun! Well there was basically ok..This is going to be a long entry..

On Thursday:
We reach there around 9 and we stright headed for the Madrasah Tsnawiyah Islamiyah..My group had to teach 2 classes..Well both class was great..Everybody was like asking for number and photo and autograph when we wanted to leave...Hehe :) So we gave some of them..My group..That is Anansa,Farhannah,Faezah and Raj was like ok as the four of us were the only malays and so we were lucky..Many other groups ask for help from us..So yeah we helped and went to other people class..We then headed to Dedi's Kitchen to eat..The food was damn nice..But i dont really eat much..So yups then we headed to the hotel to refresh..My hotel room was 5524..I slept with Faezah..Just the two of us..Yups..Then in the afternoon around 4 we went to another government school to play basketball and volleyball..Then we left that school around 6.30..Headed to Dedi's Kitchen again to eat..Nice..Then from there we went back to the hotel..We had to finish our reflection before we could go and shop..Everybody is like too rich..They bought loads of things..Me? Just bought a few things..Basically nothing to buy there..Then we went back to the hotel at 10.40..Straightaway ran up to watch my malay show then everybody was like making noise outside.So went outside to see and some of my friends came on..Just then the whole plsce went dark..Argh,,I was just about to sleep.Then the one sitting at the bottom of my leg, they slept at my leg..Ouch..Then Leong and Faezah and me went out together and then my leg was caught on the blanket..Damn it..Then after 3 mins the light came back and the teacher scolded us cause everybody was like screaming..Then i and Faezah went back to my room, off the tv and went to sleep..We slept at 12..

Friday:
Woke up at 5.30..Got ready then headed to the hotel lobby to have our breakfast...Till 7.30..Then we headed to Mount Jantan..We wenr up the mountain and phew it was pure hard work...Damn tiring..But managed to go up..With the help pf kaartigayan,Sathish,Pamela,Qing Xiu and Alannuo..Thank god i reached the summit..Then we had to go down...It was more difficult..But i managed to do it..Leong,Farhannah,Anansa,Vicky,Kaartigayan,Keith,Sathish and myself we got lost..With no trainer and no teacher..But we managed to find our way out of the mountain..Yipee..Then from the mountain we had to go to the hotel to check out..We were given half an hour to bath and get ready to go..Well we managed to do that..Then from the hotel we headed to Dedi's Kitchen for the last time..We ate..Then we left..We headed for the port and left Karimun..

Overall the trip is fun..Some did not even want to leave..3/7 survived the Karimun trip..We had fun..3/7 Rawks..

Well now i know my sister doubts me..She hates me..Fine..Just because of HP..Well it is not my fault you lost your hp..Then is it my fault that i cannot lend the phone to you..And i have my reasons for calling him baby..Not for fun..I know my other boyfriend i never call cause they are not..I never copy you or whatsoever when i call Abdul baby..Then if everybody call their boyfriend baby means they are copying you is it? Think properly ar.. Whenever i never help you,you will always say negative things about me..When i help you then you will love me..Whatever ar..I better dont help you right.. Now i know you are not thankful for what i have done..I am really thankful for your help to me...When you dont help me i will not think negatively like you..I know ar..Now i am just a blady bitch to you..And you do not want to be related to me...Its ok..Up to you..

Got to go already..Bye everybody..I will post pics on my next post okies..Take care..Muacks..

Lots of hugs and kisses,
Aqilah Oreth

No comments: