Monday, May 02, 2005

Holiday

Yippee!Today is a public holiday but daddy isn't in..Hehe..He will be home tomorrow..Although it is a holiday i still have to study as tomorrow is the starting of mid year exam..Whoa..Time passes fast and it is already May..Next month will be June where i will be gone for 2 weeks from the 8th June..

Yesterday was like super fun...Hehe..Got to hand out with my cousins,Kak Linda and Kak Nadiyah and Alya..We were like retard people going swimming at 12..Hehe..We swam and playd around till 3..Kak Nadiyah was like super dark after swimming..Hehe..Later i will post some pics we took..Hehe..It has been a long time since we played together..I remember the young days where we love to play and take pics together...Yesterday bring back old memories..Old memories that i will never forget..I so Love Kak Linda and Kak Nadiyah..And dont forget..The cutie Alya..

Kak Linda is getting married next..I will be there okies..Cause it is before my trip..Lucky me..I so want to be there to see my cousin getting married..Cant wait...

Today Hui Shan and my baby is coming to my house to study..Abang Nazlie might come..Me got to go and do something...

Bye..

Lots of hugs and kisses,
Aqilah Oreth

No comments: