Friday, April 15, 2005

Results

Well modern dance got Bronze..Imagine that..Bronze..Ok ar...Quite happy actually..Better than COP..We put in our effort already..Since this is the results be it..I am not going to be sad but just proud of Modern Dance..Cause has you know..MODERN DANCE ROCKS!! Hehe..Nothing much happen today..Just did my oral..Blah2 and went home with him..

I now know that he loves me lots and i got the bestest friend a person could ever had..Her name is....Tasha..Yups..And definitely Amelea..They helped me alot and i am grateful for that..My darling also stayed with me cause i am sick and he could not go takraw as his daddy dont let him..Good..Hehe..Now me got to go sleep already..Later mummy will nag...


Good job Modern Dance people..We did our best okies..Whatever happens we will always be dancing yeah...Take care and cant wait till the next modern dance practice..Muacks...Love ya guys alot..

Lots of hugs and kisses,
Princess Aqilah :)

No comments: