Monday, April 18, 2005

Today :)

Well in the morning went to school with stomachache and a flu..Then during assembly i had to run to the toilet with Faezah and guess what we both did? We vomited..Yups..It was disgusting..I vomited water and my sweet..Eeee..Told my darling and you know what he say..So how did it taste..Baddie :'( but its ok..I konw he still care about me..Well then go back to class and vomited again..This time it was just plain water..But it tasted so disgusting..

Just now he sent me home..Yups..We went back with my sis and Abang Nazlie..Then when he reached home he called me to say that he was back and wanted to talk to me for awhile..So i said okies..Then my mum came out and she started screaming at me..So i put down the phone and went to my room as i wanted to study..Then she say i showing attitude and came to my room and ask me what i was doing so i said i was studying and she told me why you studying and i told her ok lah dont need to study..Dont need to sit for mid year..Then she keep scolding me..She said why i so kurangajar in other words so rebellious.And i just kept quiet..Then she say who teach? Abdul ar..I dont like it when she say like that so i told her why must get him involved..Then she walk away..I am sick and tired..I am so stressed up by my work and all this..Trying to do well..Trying to make everybody happy..Well i guess i have to tolerate..

I am going to Karimun this Thursday and Friday..Hope everybody will be ok..Take care yeah ppl..Tomorrow is another day..Trying to go through with all the stress..Hope i can cope and not break down before the mid year..

My daddy is going to be home till thursday where he will go to Bangkok till Sunday..Going to miss him loads..And ya i am confirm going on the 3rd of June to USA..Oh man..Scared..I want my sis to come along but she cant..Well i hope i will enjoy myself there though..But going to miss my baby and my darling sister and all my friends alot..

Got to go already..Bye everyone..Love ya loads..Take care..Muacks..Big hug..

Lots of love,
Stressed Lala

No comments: