Tuesday, April 08, 2008

SHASHARINA



SHASHARINA :D
i'll blog this before you ok
my love from another mother, who's like my family
she treats me like one and me tooo
the rocking person who never fails to make me smile and laugh,
with her "cuckoo acts"
ROFL
i can get stomachache with all the laughing that i shared with her
but i know, she's someone i'll never forget!
:D
I LOVE YOU SHABBY BABE !
the girl who makes me smile
and tells me that i'm 'reallyyy pretty' which is not true
lets try out the suggestion i made!
we can get rich at the same time
yay to that!
and FYI, i miss you alot
and KANGEN show soon
chalet coming
i think
hohohohohoho
and you'll always be a part of us
cause my mummy loves you too!
_____________________________________________________________________
ok that's that
and now, lets get down to business
here it is!
WEDNESDAY , I AM NOT FREE!
i have school till like 8?
SO NO WEDNESDAY DATES WOKAY?
bleah, enrichment programme timetable is out
that's why, confirm, wednesday not free
i'm going to work my butt off for this course,
and do well
and hopefully get the scholarship i appiled for
:D
oh drats, i'm freaking out for school here!
bleah
i don't want it to start can?
shoo-shoo
):
another random post?
boo-yeah!
xoxo,
aqilahoreth

No comments: