Monday, April 14, 2008

first day of school

everyone must be wondering how's my first day of school right?
lol
it was great
though the class is not pumped up yet,
i'm sure they'll be
and i got 2 hot babes in class!
like ang-moh like that
feel so inferior

and i'm already feeling that
cause MOST of my classmates got to ECH through JAE
and me, through JPSAE
):
i'm not smart, yes i know, but i'll work hard,
and achieve what i want to do

today,
i have friends named BELLE, LIYANA (there were 2 liyana's), DIAN
and the rest, i don't remember
lol,
i'm trying real hard to remember people's names

but i'm closer to the people from AGAPE ai :D
and also BORZO
definitely!
lol

gahh, i miss secondary school!
bleah
and i have to take english lessons -_-
i know
boring!

i think introduction to child development was ok
and then there was IT thingy, it's an interesting course,
teacher made it boring!
ROFL

and,and
i join the NYAA thingy,
i plan to finish my NYAA, seeing that i got SILVER already
very honourable you know
ahahaha

then i plan to join ICE SKATING
confirm already
ahahaha

i'm abit tired now
i think i'm going to slack then nap!

taggy replies :

JOAN : i miss you too honeyy! and the rest, will try to meet up with you all soon! :D

JIAXIINN : i'll have more crappy talks with you soon! yay! iloveyou cause you know you rock ((:

F LOVVEE : thanks my love, i know what you mean, i'll try to absorb everything that you've thought and told me, and try to move on and look on the brighter side of live. i love you alot, i really do ):

SYADARIENA : I'm in NGEE ANN POLY sayang :D

MARIA : KAK MARIA! I LOVEEE YOU TOOO. giler babi loveeee ((:

ATIQAH : i was there! see, you should be so proud of me. ahahahahaha :D i love you woman!

RAVIIN : yes i must be more childish than i am now, LOL, and what made you think about my name in that manner? like it's AQILAH oreth what? isn't it? lol.

MARIEL : it's my pleasure dearest, it was your birthday! you were princess for the day :D so it was nothing, i love you girllll! :D

ok done and now,
aqilah is a happier girl
HAPPIER ar, not HAPPY,
go figure on what i just said

xoxo,
aqilahoreth

No comments: