Sunday, April 13, 2008

school tomorrow!

the day that i never wanted it to come has finally did
school's tomorrow!!!!
so super scary okay?
bleah

so i just came back from Batam
i know you all may think i'm crazy, after camp, go batam
but it was fun, accompanying daddy
:D
he's probably coming back only on Thursday

i got plenty of donuts filled in my stomach
hehe
happy girl
but i'm really tired now
lol

and,and I GOT MY CONVERSE SHOES
any thing striked off from my wishlist :D
and i can wear it to school tomorrow
but till now,
i'm still thinking on what to wear
ahahahaha
oh crappp

i'm too lazy to blog already now
cause the thought of me going to school,
bites me
and i've got this painful cut + ulcer in my mouth!
its shitty and crappy and painful
bleah
dying already
and its giving me the headache!

ok i'll post a longer one tomorrow
and i'm sorry to bestie, she had a performance today
and i didn't attend,
while her other bestie, meaning Faezah and Anansa were there

and MI is making an outing
i know i have alot of schedule
i have alot of different cliques
and when i don't go, they'll think i've forgotten that
sigh
i just hope mummy understands and let me go
now, different cliques, CHR FRIENDS, 5/1 FRIENDS, MI FRIENDS, BORZO FRIENDS, AGAPE AI FRIENDS, and CLASSMATES IN ECH
oh crap
aqilah should clone herself or die
cause she never goes for the outings plan
sighh

i've got to think of what clothes to wear!
zomg
toodles all
nights

xoxo,
aqilahoreth

No comments: