Wednesday, April 02, 2008

dreams



ok all, i've been very inspired to become a figure skater
like the one you see here
becoming a figure skater, its like getting 2 things done in one time
you have to become flexible (like i've always wanted)
you have to do steps (like dance)
and i love dancing and ballet :D
so i think, ice skating in Ngee Ann will be my piority
one step closer to my dreams
although its not a famous sports in Ngee Ann unlike the cheerleading
i guess, its better to have a low profile there?


oh and its raining now
yay?
lol, i don't know
i use to get all excited cause its raining.
the rain, makes me happy :D
and i love dancing in the rain and skipping in the rain
the last time i did that was with becca dearest ((:
it was AWESOME
my wish ever since i liked the rain, was to play with someone very dearest to me
my prince charming
but i'm not a princess and therefore, that can't come true ):
i'll just keep fantasizing and putting silly thoughts onto my head
quite silly actually
haha
the house is all quiet now
abit creepy cause there's alot of people actually at home
but sleeping :D
and me, stonning!
i tend to stone alot on the com,
sooner or later, i'll fall asleep on the com
ROFL!
that'll be such a cuckoo man
oh i've got to get off the com now
i shall not spent too much time on the com
:D
must limit
cause i dont' want to upset mummy or daddy
cheers all!
and i'm having almond milk tea
i miss caramel macchiato )):
and oreo cheesecake
miss alot )):
i want!
i use to think,
i had the answers to everything,
but now i know, that life dosen't always go my way
it feels like i'm caught in the middle,
that's when i realize
)):
xoxo,
aqilahoreth

No comments: