Tuesday, April 01, 2008

new skin

i've changed my skin
as everyone can see?
lol

strawberry shortcake and its pink!
so me right?
lol
its abit plain, but i likee!

oh i'm feeling abit sore now
all over my body
)):
bad sign

chat with FARDINA and REBECCA and YINGJIA and also TASHAKEIRA
i swear they are loved :D
they never fail to cheer me up
thanks girls
yingjia and myself are planning on a day to bake!
baking day with yingjia = unlimate FUN!

there's more than this world then we see,
so leave this illusions behind
and row with me

short and boring post today,
nothing much to say
chatting with dearest sheryl and ben currently :D
i think i'm not nice?
am i?
i'm still tired
tired of everything perhaps?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CELESTECHEN :D
she turns 18 today!!
legal ageeee!
may all your wanted wishes come true dearest
plenty of LOVEE

and happy april fools' day to all
this year is a boring one?
lol


toodles all!

xoxo,
aqilahoreth

No comments: