Thursday, December 22, 2005

today

ok i am like so bored.
i want to go out with my friends and just be crazy for one day.
haiz.
i will die staying at home.

today we are having a small children christmas party.
cause the older people had one.
hope it will be great cause i helped to cook nasi lemak.
and i wasted alot of money on buying presents.
actually not waste.
cause i like buying presents.

i hate guys.
they just dont understand me.
i know i am being selfish for not opening my heart again
but that is who i am.
my heart is still broken and how i wish it will heal again.
it needs time to heal.
haiz.
i just need to be alone.

thanks tasha.
i just miss this crazy girl.
miss bullying her and talking craps with her.
i read your blog and it is super sweet.
i love you too tasha.
oh wells she is the best.

well i got to go.
get ready to party everyone.
cant wait till christmas and a brand new year.
i am taking my n's next year and i want to do well.
so less com time and tv time for me.
goodbye tv and com.
wait it is not 2006 yet
ok i will stop my crap.

toodles.
p/s 4 more days till chritmas.cant wait.

love,
lala*

No comments: