Sunday, December 25, 2005

merry x'mas

hey wells so it is christmas day today.
different from last year
this year is more quiet
my cousins are out of town.
and i am like so totally bored.
kinda have a headache now
so shit.
its ok.

ella,fiq and my neighbours are here now.
havoc the house.
haha.
well they make me happy and that is good.
just now i did not went swimming.
but i went down
then all of them pulled me to the pool
kak yana also did not go swimming.
but ended up getting wet.
hehe.

oh wells
now i want to think about my new year's resolution
cause it is like 6 more days till the new year.
so fast huh
and next year i am taking my n'level.
so the first resolution is to pass my n'level and hopefully get 5 points.
ok i am getting bored of typing already.

toodles.
and MERRY X'MAS EVERYONE!!!

love,
lala

No comments: