Tuesday, December 20, 2005

life is shit.

here i am feeling miserable and he is out there playing pool.
haiz.
maybe he is happy going to ITE
then i should be happy and forget him and wish him all the best.
being with him for nearly a year makes it abit difficult to forget him
and it hurts just trying to forget him

i got a sore throat.
i am coughing.
i think i am getting a fever.
i dont know.

thanks nashri for caring about me.
but dont go to the extend then you cant sleep cause of me ok.
thanks haizal for messaging me every night.
sorry i cant reply.
cause my prepaid low.
thanks nazi for chatting with me last night.
all these are boys huh.
ya.
well just to let you guys know.
dont fall in love with me.
i am nothing compared to other girls.
ok.
i am sorry.

tasha boyfriend failed also.
and she cried.
she thinks its her fault.
well tasha although he is my ex.
i feel the same way.
i got to clean the house.
he is going to town now.
well hope you are happy.

love,
lala *

No comments: