Friday, December 16, 2005

my life

ok so i am coping.
trying to forget love,
trying to be happy.
and people are helping me.


on the 14 december 05.
i was super happy.
tasha,iena,quraisah,kaiyisah was at my house.
we went swimming.
we were gossiping about people first before swimming.
ha!
we ate like pigs.
i am getting darker i think.
haha.


oh wells yesterday was sad at night.
abdul mum messaged me.
dont want to go into details.
ask me if you want to find out!


there is someone sleeping over tonight.
Yeahs!
nur farella know as ella is slepping over.
we are so going to sleep late.
ha!
cant wait.


well i this sunday am collecting 3oo bucks.
it is edusave scholorship.
i got top 10%
woohoo!
money here i come.
then next year i am collecting 150 bucks!
for EAGLES award.
i am getting rich.
hehe.
(:


ok cant brag much.
i cant wait for 27 december also.
i have auditions for next year danceworks.
i hope i get in.
i am praying to get in.
well if i am not good enough then ok.
thats all for now i think
and oh ya.
thanks haizal for trying to make me happy.
i appriciate it.
ok my hands hurt.


Toodles!


lala*

No comments: