Thursday, December 08, 2005

love

its been a long time since i talk about love in this blog.
well what is love to me.
love is nothing to me anymore.
i know that you have to love to be loved in return.
i dont know.
i dont hate abdul.
but he is making me hate him
i dont want to accept any boy.
i know i am just saying this.
but i am just tired.
very.
its too painful.
i wish that there is at least one guy that i can love for the rest of my life.
all things have changed since abdul came and went out of my life.

i dont know me anymore.
the aqilah that was once cheery is gone.
she just cant breathe anymore.
i just want to stick to loving my family.
i guess that is enough for me.
maybe i will just admire the guys.
admire those who are in love.
just admire.

thats all i got to say about love.
practically nothing but crap.
but i am happy that all that was out.
toodles.

lala*

No comments: