Tuesday, December 06, 2005

birthday (:

On Sunday 4 December.
The happiest day of my life.
There was a suprise party to celebrate me turning 15.
All planned by my loving family.
Thanks alot.
Thanks to the people who were there and helped.
Thanks to my parents and siblings.
Thank you everyone.
(:


Those who cant make it or was not invited.
Your messages were more then enough to brighten up my day.
Thanks.
I got lots of presents this year.
After so long.
I think this is the best party i had.
Everyone wore pink and white.
I had a princess ballon.
I am so happy.


Yesterday was 5 December.
My birthday.
I am now a year older.
It feels great.
I went out with my family.
My mummy bought a new hp.
So cool.
We went Swensens to eat.
My daddy paid.
Then i went to topshop to buy one shirt.
Thanks to Kak linda & hubby and Kak Nadiayah.
They gave me some sort of a topshop voucher.
Then we went home.


So that is what i did for my birthday.
Exciting huh.
Oh ya.
The suprise birthday was at Orchid Country Club.
Cool place.
Thanks Kak Yanti.
She worked there.
So we even got to sleep over there.
The rooms were huge.
Ok lah.
I stop here for now.
I am 15 already.
Going to make my ic soon
(:
toodles everyone!


lala*

No comments: