Wednesday, October 05, 2005

back

Well ok been a very long time since i update. Well life has been stressful due to examinations. Today is the first day of the major paper. Geography and social studies one day. Head now going haywire. Here is my exam schedule:

30th November - English and Malay paper 1.
5th October - Geography and Social Studies.
6th October - English and Malay paper 2.
7th October - Science(Chemistry) .
10th October - Mathematics paper 1 & 2 .
11th October - Science(Physics) .
12th October - Principle of Accounts 1 & 2 .


Well this is going to be crazy. I want to pass all. ALL!!!! I dont want to do badly. I am so stressed up. I have a headache and my stupid bro is like crying cause never go library. So shit. Haiz.I miss him alot. Alot that i want to hug and kiss him and lala with him. I miss him :'(

Anyway got to go now. Have to study for my chem and physics. Bye everyone.


lala *

No comments: