Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Sobx \

I dont know what i am thinking anymore. I dont want to think anymore about unwanted stuffs. I cant take anymore. My studies. I am trying my so very best. That it hurts me you can say.

So the other things i am refering to well is my other social things. Cant really detailed it cause i got no strength. All my strength is gone. I am so weak that i can barely do anything. I am feeling sad. But i dont know why. So sad. My stomach has been weak lately. So i barely eat. Eat abit here and there. Ok. I dont want to write no more. I am too sad. Quarrel with him.


My exams are just around the corner. May god bless me. May it help me with my studies. But i must help myself. Well really trying real hard. I want to pass. Now i dont have confidence. So stressed and i haven even wash the dishes. Shit lah.


lala *

No comments: